1) GFCFSF and even organic, Mac and Cheese box from Earth Origins. The seasoning to "mimic" cheese doesn't really taste that great so we put that aside and made our own cheesy sauce.
(2) Cheesy sauce is simply a little almond milk, some (rice) cheese (tastes a lot like real cheese and looks exactly like it) and melt it in a saucepan on the stove top. If it is too thin simply add a little corn starch to thicken it up. I usually add a little garlic powder to it. Then simply add the cheese sauce to the pasta
(3) After the mac and cheese is made I used 'Henry and Lisa's Alaskan Pink Salmon' in a can. I was very happy to see that the can lining is BPA-free....amazing. The secret to this tasting good is that after you open the can you fill the can with fresh water and use the lid as a way to stop the salmon from falling out as you squeeze the old water or oil from the can. If you rinse the fish like this a few times, it takes away the fishy taste and it much more mild, like tuna. It is also much better to eat than tuna since it is so much lower in mercury.
(4) I mixed the salmon in with 'Follow Your Heart' Vegenaise. I don't usually like Vegenaise but this kind is delicious. I'm going to eat this
(5) This brand of salmon mushes up so well that it had the consistency of tuna. Yummy.
(6). Mix then together with some (soy free) coconut spread (instead of butter or margarine).
(7) Now here is our mac and cheese and tuna casserole, just like in the cooking book my daughter brought home from school!