1. Wash 10 lemons
2. Roll the lemons on a hard surface with the palm of your hand to loosen up the juice.
3. Slice in half and squeeze them into a bowl using a manual juicer.
4. Remove any pits and if you don't like pulp, strain the pulp.
5. Boil a half-a-cup of water then stir in one-and-a-half-cup of sugar.
6. Stir sugar until it melts then remove from heat and add the lemon juice while the sugar water is still warm. Stir.
7. Add a tablespoon of lemon zest for a kick and a pinch of cinnamon if you choose.
8. Add 4 and a half cups of water to the lemon and sugar syrup. Ice it.
9. Pour and enjoy!
lemonade stand and jug
sign and pink lemonade